Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nesting

What a day it has been! I must really be getting ready for this baby to be here. Today i ordered some more cloth diapers cottonbabies.com. These diapers are awesome, i have tried several different ones and these are my favorite so far.
Next I decided I wanted to try to get the old urine stains out of my bed "from the previous kids". inspired-housewife.com. I tried this recipe which was pretty close to my own stain remover recipe but mine contains more soap so it was turning the mattress blue. I am going to try it again tomorrow or as soon as i get a chance, the parts where i got it evenly distributed look pretty good.
Lastly, I decided to rearrange all of my kitchen cabinets. I was exhausted by the time i was about half way done with that.
Oh and I forgot to mention i went to to Fareway and got groceries in the middle of all that only to discover after we got home that my little man was not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment